Monday 29 October 2007

Tarts and Tea, My Brother and Me

Yesterday I made gorgeous, soft and sweet raisin cupcakes..


I also made some tea with it and how nice it was indeed..


I suddenly felt rather inspired to paint and so i didn't stop myself.. here are my new watercolour-and coloured pencil drawings of me and, below, of my brother eddy.


Next time I draw him I shall add glasses. I had already sketched them on the face this time but then I preferred to leave it simple as it was my second try painting such big faces. Anyhow Eddy wears contacts all the time now so it's not like I always see him with specs like I used to! :)

A presto... Until soon.. Bis Bald... A bientot..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! Each one means so much to me!
*
Grazie di cuore per i vostri commenti! Ognuno significa tanto per me!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online