Thursday 15 May 2008

My Mini Cameos - sneak peek

This is totally a sneak peek!

So... these days during my very short study breaks I'm experimenting with these!! ;) This is my first attempt and I already know what I need to improve in my next cameo-tries! I decided to start off with this simple little girl but other *new* designs are already close to becoming a little Fran-Cameo. I am quite excited because I've had this idea a long time and I'm finally working at it! The little cameo you see in the picture is actually a little less than 2cm long and 1.5cm wide. I'm making even smaller ones now!! Ones which are 1.5cm long and 1cm wide. They are tiny! I hope to update soon with more pictures of my mini cameos..

until soon, Creatures!

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! Each one means so much to me!
*
Grazie di cuore per i vostri commenti! Ognuno significa tanto per me!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online