Thursday 28 August 2008

Sorry..

Sorry it's been so long since I last updated! I came home from my holiday the day before yesterday.. and here are some new pics...
Scusate se sono secoli che non aggiorno il blog! Sono tornata dalle vacanze ieri l'altro.. ed ecco alcune fotine..

The last sunset - L'ultimo tramonto

My favourite place - Il mio posto preferito

"Something out of place" - "Qualcosa fuori posto" E mentre cucinavo, con il tramonto che entrava dalla finestra del soggiorno, il vapore delle pentole sembrava fuoco!
And as I was cooking, with the sunset light coming in from the window, the steam from the pans looked like fire!
Til soon ... BACI!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! Each one means so much to me!
*
Grazie di cuore per i vostri commenti! Ognuno significa tanto per me!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online