Wednesday 10 December 2008

Petit Pendants

These are two of the porcelain owl pendants I handpainted and fired ready to be worn.
Ecco due ciondoli con gufetto che ho dipinto su porcellana pronti per essere indossati.

I also made these other two pendants here below. They are very small (1cm and a half is the size of the butterfly - 1cm is the size of the frog) . . I'm getting all my Xmas gifts ready! ;)
Ho anche fatto questi altri due ciondoli che sono molto piccoli (la farfalla è grande 1cm e mezzo mentre la rana appena 1cm) . . .sto preparando tutti i regalini di Natale! ;)Look at what I received and what I'm reading!
Guardate un pò cosa ho ricevuto e cosa sto sleggiucchiando!
Please go check my *Fun Places* corner ;) I added some more blogs that I love to read! you should take a look! - til soon - xxx
Andate a guardare l'angolino *Fun Places* ;) Ho aggiunto altri blog che adoro leggere! Dovreste darci un'acchiata! - a presto - xxx

7 comments:

  1. your owl pendants are adorable...!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just realized you added me to fun places! Thank you! A great honor...xoxo...I love your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. grazie cara ;) carine le collane :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. che carini quelli coi gufetti! mi piacciono perchè hanno colori estivi! sono belli anche quelli in blu.. però sono già con la mente in estate io !! ;P

    ReplyDelete
  5. uuuh che bellino il pendaglio con il gufetto!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! Each one means so much to me!
*
Grazie di cuore per i vostri commenti! Ognuno significa tanto per me!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online