Wednesday 19 December 2012

My new chair..

 I inherited this antique chair! I love it now with this new fabric I sewed on it..
*
Ho ereditato questa sedia antica! Mi piace tanto adesso con questa nuova stoffa che ho cucito sopra..
 I used a special curved needle to sew the fabric directly on the chair! It wasn't so easy to be honest but I like the result..
*
Ho usato un ago curvo per cucire la stoffa direttamente sopra alla stoffa che già c'era! Onestamente non è stato facile ma mi piace com'è venuta..
..seen how it was before!
*
..visto com'era prima!
 Have a lovely Wednesday! 
I'm so glad the holidays are around the corner!
*
Buon mercoledì!
Sono felicissima che le vacanze siano dietro l'angolo!

Francesca

2 comments:

  1. Ma sei una donna dalle mille risorse :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hai fatto un ottimo lavoro! Sembra fatta da un tappezziere!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! Each one means so much to me!
*
Grazie di cuore per i vostri commenti! Ognuno significa tanto per me!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online