Monday 11 February 2013

Card wallet - Porta tessere


 Hello everyone!
The week has begun! I got some crafts done this weekend...finally!

I really needed a card wallet but couldn't find what I was looking for in any store. Then at home I found a boring looking one and decided to jazz it up a little.. Above is a "before" picture, below you can see how it turned out! I really like it! What do you think?
How was your weekend?
*
Ciao a tutti!
E' iniziata la settimana! Questo weekend però sono finalmente riuscita a fare qualche craft!
Avevo bisogno di un porta tessere ma nei negozi non ho trovato nulla che facesse al mio caso. A casa ne ho trovato uno anonimo e quindi ho deciso di renderlo un pò più carino.. Nella foto sopra vedete "il prima" e in quella sotto "il dopo". Il risultato finale mi piace! Che dite?
Come avete passato il weekend?

 Have a lovely start of the week! Mine is going to be very intense!
Follow me on instagram @certaincreatures!
Until soon!
*
Buon inizio settimana a tutti! La mia sarà molto intensa!
Seguitemi su instagram @certaincreatures!
A presto!

Francesca

1 comment:

  1. Sempre super creativa! Ma dove lo trovi il tempo?!?! :)
    Un abbraccio Chiara

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! Each one means so much to me!
*
Grazie di cuore per i vostri commenti! Ognuno significa tanto per me!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online