Tuesday 23 October 2007

Bee Original


Here in Italy the must is Cellphone Charms! Everybody seems to have the same cute but somehow boring Winnie the Pooh Animal Wear charms so last December I figured I would have loved to have a cellphone charm that no one else owned. I decided I was going to make it myself.

A bee charm I created.






Less than a month later, in January, many friends started asking me to make them one of my "Bee Original" cellphone charms.. eventually friends of friends... well, this bee charm is the first craft I ever sold and it's made me very excited!

Now I'm on to "Octopussy" but that is another story!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! Each one means so much to me!
*
Grazie di cuore per i vostri commenti! Ognuno significa tanto per me!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online