Friday 11 May 2012

A Marvellous Package

As you know already, I love receiving and sending letters! This wonderful package arrived the other day from my blogger friend Francesca-Kinà. She is so creative..look at this!
*
Lo sapete già, adoro scrivere e ricevere lettere! L'altro giorno è arrivato questa meraviglioso pacchettino dalla mia amica blogger Francesca-Kinà. E' così creativa...guardate!
 I just love this little note book that she hand made for me! 
*
Adoro questa agendina che ha fatto a mano per me!
Many of you might already know her, but if you don't go and see all the other pretty things she makes on her blog - MADE IN KINA'-! Have a splendid day! Love and stay tuned...
*
Molti di voi già la conoscete, ma se non è così fate un salto sul suo blog -MADE IN KINA'- a vedere le altre meraviglie che crea! Buona giornata a tutti! Con affetto e state sintonizzati...
Francesca

1 comment:

  1. Francesca è sempre speciale nelle sue creazioni.. le personalizza in maniera divina.. è creativa e dolce.. non a caso avete lo stesso nome!
    Baci CriCri

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! Each one means so much to me!
*
Grazie di cuore per i vostri commenti! Ognuno significa tanto per me!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online