Tuesday 8 May 2012

Weekend Wanderings


A week has gone by since my last post, and it's been a very busy week; but last weekend we went wandering around uscany and it was a nice way to relax..even though the weather was quite wet!
*
E' passata una settimana dall'ultimo post ed è stata una settimana piuttosto frenetica; ma lo scorso weekend ci siamo rilassati gironzolando per borghetti toscani anche se il tempo bagnato non era dei migliori!
I visited a giant's house... (look how big this door is!)
*
Ho visitato la casa di un gigante.. (guardate che porta grande!)
 ...and I saw so many pretty things down the tiny village paths of Tuscany!
*
...e ho visto tanti particolari per le viuzze dei borghetti toscani!
 I hope your week started well.. I'm always fight with time that goes by too quickly and I have so many crafts to finish so I can show them on my blog but I have no time.. I'll post again this week though so stay tuned!
Love
*
Spero che la settimana sia partita bene..sto sempre lottando contro il tempo che va troppo veloce e ho tanti craft lasciati a metà che vorrei finire anche per mostrarli sul blog ma non ho tempo.. State comunque sintonizzati perché ci sarà un altro post questa settimana!
con affetto
Francesca

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your comments! Each one means so much to me!
*
Grazie di cuore per i vostri commenti! Ognuno significa tanto per me!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online