Friday 14 December 2012

DIY Christmas Sequins Ball

This is my favourite Xmas DIY so far!
You need:
*
Questo è il mio DIY  natalizio preferito!
Vi servono:
Now simply follow my step by step tutorial. Don't hesitate to ask any questions!
*
Ora semplicemente seguite il tutorial passo dopo passo. Se avete domande, chiedete pure!






I LOVE this! It will sparkle so much on the Christmas tree when all the lights are on!
*
Lo ADORO! Brillerà tantissimo sull'albero quando tutte le lucine saranno accese!
 Let me know what you think! Have a great weekend! 
I already have a Xmas DIY ready for next week and lots of other good stuff! So stay tuned!
Love
ps
check out a behind the scenes photo below!
*
Fatemi sapere cose ne pensate! Buon fine settimana!
Ho già un altro DIY natalizio pronto per la prossima settimana e altre cose carine! State sintonizzati!
Con affetto

Francesca
ps
qui sotto c'é una foto (dietro le quinte) della mia postazione lavoro!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! Each one means so much to me!
*
Grazie di cuore per i vostri commenti! Ognuno significa tanto per me!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online