Saturday 8 December 2007

My Crafty Friday

I don't have pierced ears but all my friends do and I am having the most fun making them all a pair of Glowing Sprinkles for Christmas!

I'm experimenting brooch making (see above and below) Felt flowers and vintage button arrangements!

..and Octopussy retired from my cell phone.
I made a quick Xmas tree with felt scraps and tiny beads.
All this I managed yesterday after dinner when the rain was pouring and the cold was roaring.
Have a great weekend.
Mine will be spent on books and hopefully an evening outing with friends too..
But only if I get lots of studying done will I venture in other arts.
Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! Each one means so much to me!
*
Grazie di cuore per i vostri commenti! Ognuno significa tanto per me!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online