Wednesday 17 September 2008

Knitting..

These days when I'm not studying I'm knitting away, making a little scarf for a special little person. There are also a few other bits and bobs I'm crafting.. and I hope to update soon with pictures!
In questi giorni, quando non studio lavoro a maglia. Sto facendo una sciarpettina di lana per una personcina special. Ci sono anche altre cosette crafty in cantiere.. spero di poter postare qualche foto presto.
xxx
ps
Intanto vi segnalo questo SWAP organizzato da una mia amica. E' il primo a cui partecipo e mi sembra una cosa divertente! Se siete interessati potete partecipare anche voi.. leggete bene le istruzione superdettagliate e contattatela!
:)
a presto

5 comments:

  1. very nice. black is very elegants indeed... and this scarf seems very soft too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ciao fran, in bocca al lupo per il tuo exam di domani. appena hai fatto..call me...


    coccola

    ReplyDelete
  3. mi correggo.. esame di dopodomani

    coccola

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! Cool duds! This is your pen-pal, Sunny, from Cali! Wanted to stop by the blog and check out your stuff...very fun and cute! The dress is so lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! Each one means so much to me!
*
Grazie di cuore per i vostri commenti! Ognuno significa tanto per me!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online