Monday 1 September 2008

Weekend

Un bel mazzolino di fiori!
A cute little bunch of flowers!
Ho anche rifatto il pane. Nelle due foto seguenti vedete il pane prima della cottura, quando la pasta è lievitata, e dopo la cottura quando è pronto da mangiare!
I also made bread again. In the first photo you can see the dough after it has risen and in the second photo you can see the bread ready to be eaten!

Ho anche raccolto delle more buonissime e dell'uva!
I also picked blackberries and gorgeous grapes!


e questo grappolo.... con un chicco verde solitario?!!!
and this bunch of grapes.. with one little random green grape?! til sooooon

2 comments:

  1. The bread looks great. It has that nice crunchy look.That with the blackberry jam! Yummy! Madeleine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Maddy! I think I'll make more of the bread this weekend! it's so quick, easy and fun!!
    ;)
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! Each one means so much to me!
*
Grazie di cuore per i vostri commenti! Ognuno significa tanto per me!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online