Friday 7 November 2008

Necklace

I made these two necklaces yesterday. They are commissioned pieces. In the one on the left I added a couple of other pink swarovski beads to the dark honey - amber coloured ones! ;) They've both already reached their happy owners!
Ho fatto queste due collane ieri. Erano due commissioni. A quella sulla sinistra ho aggiunto, alle perline color miele scuro quasi ambra, altre perline rosa di swarovki. Le collane hanno già raggiunto chi sarà felice di indossarle!
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog! These necklaces are absolutely gorgeous! I would love to have a piece of your beautiful jewelry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grazie dei tuoi commentini Francesca!
    Questa collana è bellissima!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! Each one means so much to me!
*
Grazie di cuore per i vostri commenti! Ognuno significa tanto per me!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online