Friday 24 August 2012

Certain Creatures loves Craft Channels PART 4

I think that there are some very inspiring craft channels on youtube. Someday I wouldn't mind starting my very one craft channel..who knows! For now it's just a dream..we'll see... I have this blog which is already taking up a lot of my time, plus I have a new life waiting for me, a house to furnish and decorate....I think the Certain Creatures Craft Channel will have to wait a moment!!! :)
In the meantime another fun craft channel I like watching is THE GUILTY CRAFTER. Here is my favourite project of hers:
*
Ci sono alcuni canali di craft su youtube che mi ispirano davvero tanto. Un giorno non mi dispiacerebbe avere un canale craft tutto mio.. chissà! Per ora è solo un sogno poi vedremo.. Ho già questo blog che mi prende tanto tempo, ho una nuova vita che sta per incominciare e una casa da arredare e decorare.. penso che il Canale Craft di Certain Creatures dovrà aspettare un momento!!! :)
Nel frattempo però un altro canale craft che mi piace guardare è THE GUILTY CRAFTER. Ecco il suo progetto che preferisco:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! Each one means so much to me!
*
Grazie di cuore per i vostri commenti! Ognuno significa tanto per me!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online